Headlines News :
Home » » Bãi Cháy city - Cửa Ông temple - Hạ Long bay

Bãi Cháy city - Cửa Ông temple - Hạ Long bay

My nephews and niece at Novotel Hotel

My nephews and niece were looking at an Ipad 
during breakfast at Novotel Hotel in Bãi Cháy city.
I returned to Hanoi in mid April after spending 6 months in southern Vietnam and 8 months in Australia. I was happy to go back home and met my family as well as eating my favorite food. My sister from Sài Gòn (HCM city) also went back home with her husband and son during our national holiday, so we made a 4-day trip to Hạ Long bay from 30 April to 3 May 2014. My Swedish brother in law had never been to Hạ Long bay even though he has been living in Vietnam for 3 and a half years. He wished to see the bay so we organized the trip for him.

We rented a 16 seater car with driver and the 11 of us arrived in Bãi Cháy city at 7pm. This city is the place where tourist boats for cruising Hạ Long bay depart every day. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Vietnam Country | Friv
Copyright © 2011. Vietnam Country People - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Vietnam Country Published by Game Friv | Friv